The SAMPLE project is structured in six parts referred to as Work Packages (WPs). These correspond to the six main areas of research and development. Each WP consists of a group of tasks that will be carried out by teams of project partners.
- WP 1: New indicators and models for inequality and poverty with attention to social exclusion, vulnerability and deprivation.
- WP 2: Small area estimation of poverty and inequality indicators.
- WP 3: Integration of EU-SILC data with administrative data.
- WP 4: Standardisation and application development - Software for living conditions estimates.
- WP 5: Management.
- WP 6: Information, dissemination of results.
|« poprzednia||następna »|